Attorneys Advocating For Victims Of Life-Altering Brain Injuries
If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury resulting from the negligence of a motorist, property owner or even a trusted doctor, the law limits the amount of time you have to file a claim. You have rights that must be protected, including the right to pursue the maximum financial compensation allowed by law.
Traumatic brain injury litigation can be complex, but the attorneys at Carlson & Jones, P.A., have the experience and skill to fully investigate your injuries and the negligence that led to them. With over 70 years of combined legal experience, we will fight hard for your rights and won’t hesitate to take your case to trial if that will maximize your chances of a successful recovery.
How Were You Injured?
There are countless ways to suffer a brain injury. Some of the most common scenarios that lead to litigation include:
- Car, truck or motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicyclist accidents (caused by negligent drivers)
- Boating accidents
- Slip-and-falls and other accidents on unsafe private property (premises liability cases)
- Accidents caused by dangerous, malfunctioning or defective products (product liability cases)
- A workplace accident
- Surgical errors, birth injuries or other forms of medical malpractice
- Injuries to children during an accident on the playground or while participating in youth sports
Regardless of how it happened, the results are often catastrophic. Brain injuries can take months or years to heal, leading to astronomical medical bills and lost wages from time spent away from work. We will assess the full amount of money you need to recover and will work tirelessly to help you claim it.
Learn About Your Rights And Legal Options In A Free Consultation
Carlson & Jones, P.A., serves Minnesota from our offices in Brainerd, Buffalo, Minnetonka and Hutchinson. To learn more about how we can help you, contact us to arrange a free initial consultation. Call us at 855-762-6548 or fill out our online contact form.