Compassionate Minnesota Family Lawyers You Can Trust
Whether you’re going through a divorce or need legal assistance with child custody and visitation issues, put our experienced family law attorneys on your side to help guide you toward making sound decisions and getting you through the mountain of financial and legal details.
The attorneys at Carlson & Jones, P.A., offer advice and representation on matters such as:
- Uncontested, contested and high net worth divorce
- Division of property, assets and debt according to “equitable distribution”
- Child support
- Child custody and visitation/parenting time
- Spousal maintenance (alimony) or support
- Modifications of custody and support
- Paternity issues
- Domestic abuse and harassment
- Orders for protection and restraining orders after allegations of domestic violence
Whether you need help with a single issue or comprehensive representation, we are here for you.
Experience You Can Rely On
Do you need a prenuptial agreement drafted or looked over prior to your marriage? Do you have a dispute with the terms of your alimony agreement? Maybe you need to modify the terms of your support agreement. Whatever your family law issues are, you can take confidence in knowing that our attorneys will make sure your rights are protected every step of the way.
To get started with a free initial consultation, call us at 855-762-6548 or fill out our online contact form.